Clouds Clouds

So gud c: wouldn't change a thing.

Shades Shades

I rly love ur music :) not much more to say haha

Love Me Again Remix Love Me Again Remix

You totally deserve more recognition, I cant say i would change any part of this remix because its all so good already ^^

Pixel Ending (Concept) Pixel Ending (Concept)

I agree with Exilious, keep up the good work and plz dont stop ^^

- Shine - - Shine -

Wow great work, haven't heard something this good in awhile not to mention that its soooo long which is great ^.^ First minute wasn't that great almost clicked away but other than that 5 stars! Would give more if I could.

Constellations (WIP) Constellations (WIP)

Finaly after so long another good song has come to newgrounds! Very good although very short, sounds like a sample (my bad if it is).

SteNcils responds:

Thank you very much (: ...and no, it's not a sample my friend, it's a work in progress so a full song will come out of this ..anyways, thanks for your support :D

SmK & Ason ID - Senses SmK & Ason ID - Senses

Its been awhile since ur last song and im always waiting for more because they're always so good. :) Thx for the effort and keep up the good work your songs are epic! ^^

Where I Went Wrong [WIP] Where I Went Wrong [WIP]

Holy shit ur music is amazing! Your defiantly in my top 3 music artists on ng if not the top, and I listen to A LOT of ng music. Please keep up the good work :)

SmK - True Colors SmK - True Colors

Keep the songs coming you never disappoint :)

EnV - Pearlescent EnV - Pearlescent

I agree with PixelMammoth, your songs are epic im just always waiting for another :) thx for the effort!